Check out these great tips from Adams Realtors on selling your home.
- Prepare home for selling by freshening up the paint, if necessary, making obvious repairs, cleaning up the yard and generally de-cluttering.
- Have licensed pest control company provide you with a listing termite letter. This termite letter may need to be renewed once you go under contract so that it is dated within 30 days of closing.
- Following the receipt of the Amendment to Remove Inspection Contingency or the Amendment to Address Buyer Concerns, negotiate for repairs you are willing to make.
- Make sure agreed upon repairs are done by the deadline specified in the contract.
- Provide closing attorney’s office with loan payoff information.
- Coordinate with Buyer, usually through the Realtors, about when to turn off utilities.
- Bring a photo I.D. and updated termite letter to closing.